The Funds are available… You just need to apply!
Join us, on Thursday, October 15th at 3 pm, for step by step instructions for how YOU can apply for these Micro Grants for Artists and Art Businesses through the Pinellas County CARES funds.
This webinar will offer SPECIFIC Step-by-Step instructions. In fact, you can open up YOUR application here and follow along, step-by-step.
for those of you who missed it… Here’s the VIDEO of the ZOOM meeting:
Artists and Arts Business Micro Grants Details
The purpose of this CARES Micro-Grant is to make it possible for people working in the creative industry to access CARES grant funds, and so has specifically been designed to make it easier for artists and arts businesses to be able to apply and receive funds.
For this grant funds are available:
- For arts businesses of all genres who earn money from the creation, sale, performance or practice of their art and who report their taxes as a business, and are registered with Florida Sunbiz
- For artists of all genres who earn money from their creation, sale, performance or practice of their art, but have not established themselves as a formal business
- For artists who work out of their home
- For web-based arts businesses (as long as the business owner lives in Pinellas County.)
- For bricks and mortar arts businesses, whether it is a full-time, shared space, regular booth, etc.