Hanging out, drinking delicious coffee, talking about art… ahhhh, that’s the life! Well, that IS the life at least for an hour or so each month at the Dunedin Fine Art Center’s Coffee and Conversation series. Enjoy coffee (Presented by the Sterling Society of DFAC) and insights as each month’s invited guest holds forth on their own area of expertise. Admission to these relaxed talks is $5 and is FREE to current DFAC members.
Thursday, February 15th, 2024 at 12 noon
This series welcomes artist Elizabeth Faubert
In this series, Elizabeth Faubert, an artist and photographer, will discuss the following:
– Photography as a medium and how technology has changed how we take photos and who takes photos (almost everyone).
– What makes a great photo.
– How having a “series” of work can benefit an artist.
– How to photograph animals, pets in particular (tips and tricks and best practices and equipment)
– The value of printing photos and how to save photos.
Elizabeth Faubert is an artist photographer who resides in Dunedin, Florida. Elizabeth has been studying photography and taking photos for over 40 years. She holds a Master’s degree in Journalism and Mass Communications from the University of South Florida.
Elizabeth is also a living room dancing, vegetable growing, yogi meditating, color purple loving, community activist and Laughter Yoga Leader.
You may contact Elizabeth anytime at EFaubert22@gmail.com or 727-736-1100.