WHAT: Dunedin Fine Art Center (DFAC) Garden Party Invitation Competition
WHEN: Deadline for Entries:
December 23, 2015. EXTENDED to January 15, 2016! Deliver to Dunedin Fine Art Center front desk.
THEME: Tropicale – It’s a little steamy (okay, maybe a lot!). It’s lush, it’s got a rhythm all its own. Is it spicy? Green? Colorful? Is it about the islands? Maybe the jungle? It’s TROPICALE!
Annual Garden Party – DFAC’s Signature Fundraising Event is to be held on Sunday, April 24, 2016
We are calling for Original artwork for the Invitation and Poster for DFAC’s signature event
Invitation size: 5” x 7” Poster Size: (11”X17”)
Requirements: Work must be interpretation of Tropicale; must be able to be reduced to fit a 5” x 7” full color invitation.
Please describe overall concept of invitation if any. Consideration may be given to cleverness of overall
concept in addition to execution of artwork. . Artwork must be unframed for the competition.
Winning Entrant: will be judged by previous winner.
Artwork will be used for:
• Full color invitations (printed AND Web)
• Posters printed for Sponsors and promotion
• Public Relations and Marketing for event
• Publication on DFAC webpage for promoting event
Winning Artist will receive:
• Two tickets to the Garden Party
• 50% of proceeds from our Live Auction of their Original Artwork (DFAC will frame and have ready for hanging).
• Two tickets to the Sponsor Preview Party
Addendum: All other entries may be selected for the Silent Auction, which will be held at the Garden Party or returned. Artists will be contacted in January regarding their entries.
Contact Ken Hannon at: